We are looking for an Account Manager to provide exceptional service to NN4M’s portfolio of clients while simultaneously driving business growth. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual with a clear understanding of business strategy and goals.
NN4M is the mobile technology partner to global retail brands including Selfridges & Co., River Island, Mothercare and Mint Velvet. Driven by the determination to deliver seamless and positive experiences for our clients, we are focused on providing the highest standards in quality and excellence.
The successful candidate will be the key link between our clients and NN4M, anticipating and understanding their specific needs and offering solutions whilst also building credibility and strong, lasting client relationships.
About the role
Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your client accounts. Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Answer client queries, provide client focused training and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. You will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-last client relationships communicating effectively to anticipate the needs of the client.
- Training and assisting clients in the use of all NN4M products.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction, deepen relationships and maximise profits.
- Track and document account activity and issues.
- Testing and feedback on all new client products.
- Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical client issues, collaborating with other departments as needed.
- Have a good understanding of all client related issues and an ability to manage effectively client expectations.
- Attend weekly calls with clients, project teams and project manager when required.
- Product internal and external weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Follow up on all emails/tasks/meetings and delegate where required.
- Full knowledge of Client build schedules and priorities working closely with the Project Manager to achieve this.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Strong management skills, with the ability to drive and motivate the Customer Account team.
- Excellent organisation, negotiation and presentation skills as well as effective verbal and communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task, keep track of multiple clients and effectively manage time, workload and shifting priorities.
- Able to interpret and draw on relevant insights from various resources and methodologies.
- Calm and effective under pressure and able to remain professional in high stress situations.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels within the Client organisation and an ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
To apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org