Brown Thomas revamp their loyalty programme with transactional loyalty iOS and Android apps.
The Irish department store wished to enhance their existing loyalty programme by bringing it into the digital era whilst making it even easier, faster and more intuitive for their customers to shop from anywhere.
With mobile becoming the channel of choice, Brown Thomas wanted to expand the digital functionality of their existing loyalty programme. App users can now register as a loyalty customer, collect points and spend them in-app, online or in-store.
The digital enhancements to the loyalty programme provide a seamless customer experience – with customers able to maximize the program’s benefits without having to remember cards, numbers or sign-up only in-store – that encourages engagement and participation across all channels.
Developed on the Salesforce Cloud Commerce platform, the apps integrate seamlessly with the Brown Thomas website. Combined with intuitive app design and functionality, the apps make it easier, faster and more intuitive for customers to shop by:
- Keeping customers up to date with their orders via digital receipts
- Super-sharp imagery combined with incredibly fast load time allow users to view every detail of each product
- Cross-sync Wishlist allowing customers to save their favourites and shop across channels
- Enabling push notifications to inform customers, loyalty members or other customer groups of content, new arrivals and offers exclusive to them
- Notifying customers of store events and ensuring they don’t miss out by adding the events to their calendars
- A new transactional channel that made investment back in less than 8 weeks.
- More seamless experience for loyalty customers across all channels maximizing engagement