Test engineer required:
We are looking for an ambitious Test Engineer who is inspired by delivering high quality mobile solutions to join our quality assurance team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about good software and has the determination to continuously learn.
NN4M is the mobile technology partner to global retail brands including Selfridges & Co., River Island, Mothercare and Mint Velvet. Driven by the determination to deliver seamless and positive experiences for our clients, we are focused on providing the highest standards in quality and technical excellence.
The successful candidate will be an advocate for ensuring unquestionable product and service quality through the correct testing approach and will be able to motivate others in the team to do the same.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and shaping the quality assurance procedures for a number of high-profile technology projects. You will be a fundamental part of the project team ensuring the quality of software is being met, as well as shaping the QA processes for project sign-off.
Whilst a lot of your work will involve working heavily with our development team to build and perfect our products, you will also be working with other members of the organisation and clients to ensure their issues are being triaged and documented properly; ensuring the project teams continue maximum velocity.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Creating effective test plans based on the project requirements– Carry out test plans ensuring high quality releases– Identifying, tracking and reporting bugs and issues
– Logging and tracking all bugs reported by yourself and team using associated debug tools
– Creating and delivering testing/bug reports to the wider project team
– Mitigating the risk of project releases by communicating issues and concerns
– Collaborating with Developers, Project Management and other QA members of the team to ensure that testing is efficiently and effectively covering all possible testing scenarios
– Verifying fixes submitted by developers are valid and do not introduce new issues
• 2+ years’ experience in a QA role
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills
• Understanding of QA methodologies, tools and best practices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express complex ideas, designs and issues to both technical and non-technical staff
• Robust communication skills
• Strong prioritisation skills
• Good motivational skills to encourage all team members to follow QA procedures and test plans
About NN4M LTD
NN4M is the largest provider of transactional apps and mobile solutions in the UK. We work with some of the largest and most successful brands in the UK, including Selfridges, River Island, Debenhams and Mothercare, transforming the way people shop one app at a time. Our in-house team combines world-class development, design, usability and engineering talent to create, manage and optimise award-winning transactional mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle, and in-store kiosks. Alongside these products, we also offer a highly advanced push messaging platform, commerce-focused analytics and an intuitive content management system (CMS). Unlike other app developers, NN4M is 100% retail-focused. We have developed more than 50 apps for a wide variety of Brands, every 9 seconds an NN4M app is downloaded and 1 in 4 iPhones in the UK have an NN4M app installed. Many of our apps have won multiple sought-after awards and continually receive near 5 star ratings.
- YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK
- STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Send your CV to: email@example.com