Abandoned Basket Push encourages 60% of shoppers to return to the app.
On average 87% of app baskets are abandoned and retailers lose £3,893,003 worth of potential revenue each month.
Warehouse wanted a solution that transforms abandoned baskets into sales; regaining potential lost revenue and improving app conversion.
Through NN4M’s innovative More Messaging, Warehouse implemented an automated abandoned basket push message solution, which sends two push messages to a shopper’s device: once 24 hours after they add an item to their basket and leave the app, and again 24 hours from the first push message.
- Customisable send time period
- Automated based on shopper behaviour
- Personalised message text
- Ability to re-send push message multiple times
- Ability to add promotion to message text
The push sent 10 days ago :
- 60% of shoppers returned to the app
- 10% of those shoppers completed purchase
- 3.4% conversion rate for shoppers who received an abandoned basket push