CLIENT FACING PROJECT MANAGER WITH
We are looking for an experienced, confident and commercially driven Client Facing Project Manager (relevant digital experience an advantage) who can successfully take ownership for the end-to-end client satisfaction of high-profile mobile technology projects.
NN4M is the mobile technology partner to many leading brands including, Selfridges & Co., River Island, Wetherspoons. Driven by the determination to deliver seamless and positive experiences for our clients, we are focused on providing the highest standards in quality and technical excellence.
Based in our Edinburgh office (flexible home working too) this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and highly organised individual with a demonstrable client facing background. As part of a growing organisation at the forefront of digital transformation, the successful candidate must be able to thrive under pressure and welcome new challenges within a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
About the role
To manage the delivery of projects from commencement to completion, ensuring client expectations are understood, communicated and met at every stage. Working internally with all members of the project team to communicate client objectives. Working externally with the client and any third parties as the first point of contact ensuring all necessary meetings, deadlines and project risks are acknowledged and met. Delivering projects to the full satisfaction of the client-ensuring project timescales are achieved, costs kept within budget and quality levels are attained. Understanding and controlling commercial implications of all aspects of a project.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working internally and externally on new and existing client projects to deliver the project scope in the agreed upon timeframes and according to client expectations
- Leading project management calls with the client and the internal project team
- Ensuring that actions and risks are logged and communicated with the customer and internal project team in a timely manner
- Communicating timely, clear updates, risk assessment and issue resolutions to clients
- Develop, manage and document to the agreed format all project schedules, milestones and estimates for assigned projects
- Work alongside the Technical Project Manager to manage project scope, identifying, defining and communicating risks and change requests, before taking appropriate action to minimise impact on the project’s success
- Co-ordinate input from all project members including third party suppliers and client staff to ensure successful delivery
- Host workshops for project kick-off, product demos, technical and design scoping
- Ensure all work is produced in accordance with appropriate processes and that opportunities for improvement are identified and agreed
- Ideally 2 years of experience in a Project Management/Customer Facing Role/Digital industry preferably
- Driven, organised, with attention to detail and a dedication to resolving issues
- Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships
- Calm and effective under pressure and able to remain professional in high stress situations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A willingness and passion to learn new skills and succeed with new challenges
NN4M is the UK’s largest provider of transactional apps and mobile solutions. We also boast an incredible client list, including Selfridges, River Island and Wetherspoons. Our in-house team combines world-class development, design, usability and engineering talent to create, manage and optimise award-winning transactional mobile applications for iPhone, Android, and in-store kiosks. Alongside these products, we also offer a highly advanced push messaging platform, commerce-focused analytics and an intuitive content management system (CMS).
We have developed more than 60 apps for a wide variety of Brands, every 9 seconds an NN4M app is downloaded and 1 in 4 iPhones in the UK have an NN4M app installed. Many of our apps have won multiple sought-after awards and continually receive near 5-star ratings.
So, if this sounds like the role for you, and you’d like the chance to prove your skills in a sector-leading and ambitious organisation with expansion in their sights and a track record of success achieved by putting tech at the core of everything they do, please send your CV today.
- YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK
- REMOTE WORKING MUST BE IN THE UK
- STRICTLY NO AGENCIES